NCUK Pre-sessional English Program in Thailand
Would it be better to take a Pre-sessional English in thailand that guarantees progression to Top UK universities including many in the Russell Group? For anyone who are planning to study a master degree in the UK but do not meet the English Language requirements, our course could be the perfect solution for you to improve your English Language level and gain necessary academic study skills before starting your degree.
Your NUCK Pre-sessional English qualification will be accepted by the universities listed below
University of Birmingham
University of Bradford
University of Bristol
Brunel University London
University of Central
University of Exeter
University of Huddersfield
University of Kent
Kingston University London
University of Leeds
Leeds Beckett University
Liverpool Hope University
The University of Manchester
Manchester Metropolitan University
University of Londonn
University of Salford
The University of Sheffield
Sheffield Hallam University
University of Sunderland
Anglia Ruskin University
University of Hertfordshire
Robert Gordon University,
University of the
West of England,
University of Westminster
University of East Anglia
De Montfort University
|Course Dates||Application Deadline|
|Part-time||15 Feb – 28 May 2021|
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at 18:00 – 21:00 and Saturday at 9:30 – 14:30 hrs.
|31 January 2021|
|Full-time||1 Jun – 30 Jul 2021|
Monday – Friday at 9:30 – 14:30 hrs.
|15 May 2021|
Advantages of the NCUK Pre-sessional English Program in Thailand
- Guaranteed progression to thousands of Masters Degrees at leading universities. Takes the worry away about whether you will get a place.
- The research skills and the English language knowledge and ability you will need to succeed on a PG qualification. Ensures you not only get in but you’re ready to get on with your studies.
- Save time. Starting your pre-sessional English straight after completing your UG degree
- Quickly improve your English language skills and academic ability. Our ideal native speaking English teacher will help you gain the English language and academic skills and better prepare you for your future studies.
- Save money.Lower tuition fee and reduce living cost by studying in Thailand.
- No IELTS No Worries.We offer BACIET (British Academic Center International English Test) that you can use it as a required English test for joining the NCUK Pre-sessional English in Thailand.
- A unique one-stop application service. Reduces the stress of applying to each university separately and trying to find the right point of contact.
- Convenient location Our accredited centre is located at Rasa Tower 1, only 5 minutes from BTS Ha Yaek Ladprao exit 3.
Frequently asked question
|Course duration||10 weeks|
|Average class size||16 students|
|Entry requirements/Qualification||Bachelor degree or equivalent|
|English language requirement*||IELTS/BACIET minimum 5.5 overall (No less than 5.0 in all subscores )|
*IELTS/BACIET score are no more than 1.0 below your degree course’s English language requirement overall and each subscore.
For more information, please contact British Academic Center
Call Center: 0875596888, 0846479090, 0804519999
Documents for application