International Year One
Advanced access to the second year of a university degree.
This course is an equivalent of the first year of an undergraduate degree in England, which will help prepare for your second-year study in the UK. This course has assessments from examinations and teaching in the classroom. Including the enhancement of English and academic skills. This course also allows students to learn about Western cultures and environments.
NCUK students also have the option to progress from the International Year One qualification to degree courses in Australia and New Zealand.
NCUK International Year One (1+2)
It is a course of an equivalent to a first-year bachelor’s degree program
study in UK
New Zealand and Australia
Benefits of studying NCUK International Year One (1+2)
- Save cost
- Study with best-qualified lecturers
- Accept even with no IELTS result
- After completing the course, NCUK students will automatically receive scholarships of up to 50% from university partners.
- A 100% university admission after completed this course.
- NCUK students will have 90% chance of entering the first selected university.
- We guaranteed admission up to 23 leading universities in England New Zealand and Australia.
If you need anything, Please do not hesitate to contact
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR IYONE ?
|Upper Secondary Mathayom 6||Minimum CGPA 2.75 or above|
|Bachelor Degree year one or two||Minimum CGPA 2.00 or above|
|A Level||Minimum 2 D grades at A level|
|IB||Successful completion with a minimum of 24 points (and award of the full Diploma)|
|AP High School Diploma||Successful completion of a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) Plus APs with two subjects at grade 3 and one subject at grade 4.|
|NCUK IFY Foundation||Students must achieve two D grades in the NCUK IFY. We also consider other Foundation qualifications.|
IYONE program courses offered
Find your perfect university courses here
NCUK IYONE qualification is recognised by 22+ universities around the world, including:
British Academic Center
We closely give advice and share experiences to help all students in every step to continue to study in England.
- Academic counselling throughout the course.
- Preparation of application documents to study in England.
- Dormitory reservation.
- Book plane tickets.
Your NCUK International Year One (IYONE) qualification will be accepted by the universities listed below.
The International Year One is ideal for students who are looking to:
- Study locally for an extra year and gain university credits to transfer to a full degree;
- Experience an international learning environment and build up a global network of contacts;
- Benefit from smaller class sizes and personalised support before entering university.
Standard Programme: Nine Months divided into 2 semester
First Semester: October – January
Second Semester: February – June
Like the first year of a university degree, you will study a range of topics related to your chosen subject area. You may also need to study our English for Academic Purposes module. If you’re not sure which degree would be best for you, our local NCUK Counsellors will be able to advise you.
The NCUK IFY is assessed 25% by Coursework and 75% by examination. All assessments are set and moderated by NCUK
NCUK has a dedicated team that helps you with your university application. We also have Counsellors in each of our Study Centres that are dedicated to helping you. We will help you with your application and let you know about all the deadlines. With the NCUK guarantee, we ensure you get at least two conditional offers and if you pass the IYONE, a guaranteed place.