You are guaranteed progression to many of the UK’s leading universities upon successful completion of the NCUK Pre-sessional English in Thailand.
NCUK Pre-sessional English Course- 10 weeks
|Pre-sessional English 2020||Course Dates||Application Deadline|
|Part-time Program||2 March – 21 May 2020||15 Feb 2020|
|Full-time Program||17 Aug – 15 Oct 2020
Monday – Thurday
9.30 am. – 3.00 pm. (6.00 pm.)
|3 Aug 2020|
Advantages of the NCUK Pre-sessional English Program in Thailand
- Guaranteed progression to thousands of Masters Degrees at leading universities. Takes the worry away about whether you will get a place.
- The research skills and the English language knowledge and ability you will need to succeed on a PG qualification. Ensures you not only get in but you’re ready to get on with your studies.
- Save time. Starting your pre-sessional English straight after completing your UG degree.
- Save money.Lower tuition fee and reduce living cost by studying in Thailand.
- Quickly improve your English language skills and academic ability. Our ideal native speaking English teacher will help you gain the English language and academic skills and better prepare you for your future studies.
- No IELTS No Worries.We offer BACIET (British Academic Center International English Test) that you can use it as a required English test for joining the NCUK Pre-sessional English in Thailand.
- A unique one-stop application service. Reduces the stress of applying to each university separately and trying to find the right point of contact.
- Convenient location Our accredited centre is located at Rasa Tower 1, only 5 minutes from BTS Ha Yaek Ladprao exit 3.
|Course duration||9 weeks|
|Average class size||
|Entry requirements/Qualification||Bachelor degree or equivalent|
|English language requirement*||IELTS/BACIET minimum 5.5 overall (No less than 5.0 in all subscores )|
*IELTS/BACIET score are no more than 1.0 below your degree course’s English language requirement overall and each subscore.
Your NUCK Pre-sessional English qualification will be accepted by the universities listed below
University of Birmingham
University of Bradford
University of Bristol
Brunel University Lodon
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
University of Exeter
University of Huddersfield
University of Kent
Kingston University London
University of Leeds
Leeds Beckett University
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool John Moores University
The University of Manchester
Manchester Metropolitan University
Queen Mary University of London
University of Salford
The University of Sheffield
Sheffield Hallam University
University of Sunderland
Anglia Ruskin University
De Montfort University
University of Hertfordshire
Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
University of the West of England, Bristol (UWE)
University of Westminster
University of East Anglia
Call Centre: 0875596888, 0846479090, 0804519999