NCUK International Pathway in Thailand
Position: Project Manager
- Work with NCUK headquarters in term of planning, development, student recruitment, organize events, orientation, and program evaluation; prepares and delivers presentations; facilitates meetings on program services.
- Lead and initiate communication with partners/providers, and all other relevant parties regarding program details, requirements, recruitment, and facilitation
- Logistical management of academic services
- Manages relationships and negotiates agreements with partner institutions, high school and agents.
- Work closely with marketing officer and administrator to generate and develop the marketing plan both in-house and outsource social media, website, academic material and class schedule for each course.
- Advising potential students and parents on their study options, helping with the application process through to the acceptance process and their preparation to go to study abroad
- Support Marketing officer in the development, delivery and review of a lead generation and nurture marketing strategy for NCUK Programs which ensures lead generation, website user, enquiry targets are met, and that leads are nurtured along the student recruitment journey to achieve student enrolment targets.
- Develops and administers a variety of administrative documents which may include: requests for proposals, service provider contracts, procedural guidelines, application process through UCAS , Clearing and University Choices through to the acceptance process
- First point of contact on student issues, provide problem-solving assistance and answers to questions to parents, students, and follows up to resolve problems as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Supervisory principles
- Quick learner and good problem solver
- Communication and presentation skills rank high on the qualifications needed
- Ability to interact with individuals from a variety of cultural and professional backgrounds
- Well-organized, patient and able to deal with change easily
- Comfortable using a variety of software applications and good in Microsoft offices
Minimum qualification and experiences required
- Bachelor ‘s Degree/ Master’s degree, preferably in international studies, Marketing or related field or equivalent in education and experience
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of academic curriculum and entry requirements
Submit resume to this email : [email protected]